POSITION TITLE: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: Richmond, VA
Veteran LED is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Lighting and Energy Design firm, founded in 2014, which services clients across a multitude of industries in the Commercial, Industrial and Government sectors. Our primary focus is reducing utility and facility maintenance costs by planning and implementing long term energy reduction solutions that generate the quickest return on investment for our customers.
Veteran LED is quickly expanding their business nationwide and is in need of full-time administrative support for the President and team. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the President on a daily basis. Support will include, but is not limited to, general office administration duties, phone coverage, correspondence, calendar scheduling, travel arrangements, compiling presentations, reporting and adhoc project assignments.
Daily habits include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for the President. Handle and prepare information of an extremely confidential nature. Duties include: compiling presentations and reports, phone coverage, correspondence, calendar maintenance, coordination and scheduling of meetings, coordinating travel arrangements and preparation of itineraries.
- Responsible for handling weekly/ monthly reporting, email campaigns and the editing process for marketing materials.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proficiency in Adobe, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong grammar/business writing skills.
- Accurate proofreading of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets involving company and financial data.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and track details with minimal oversight.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- You’re resourceful, always take initiative, and step up your game whenever your team needs you.
- Salesforce.com and/or Mail Chimp experience is a major plus.
Apply today to join our team!
Starting hourly rate between $13 - $17/hour depending on experience. Email Jessica@vled.energy to submit resume