Veteran LED is a Veteran-Owned Lighting and Energy Design firm, founded in 2014, which services clients across a multitude of industries in the Commercial, Industrial and Government sectors. Our primary focus is reducing utility and facility maintenance costs by planning and implementing long term energy reduction solutions that generate the quickest return on investment for our customers.
Veteran LED has quickly and effectively expanded their business nationwide, with contracts performed in 12 states to date. As a member of the Veteran LED sales team, you will prospect and close small, medium, and large business for Veteran LED’s commercial LED lighting and controls product line. Customers will range from building owners, commercial property management groups, electrical contracting, manufacturing, distribution, and facility management. Sales efforts will focus on calling on leads sourced from numerous channels including our current customer network base and inside sales programs. As part of the prospecting process, travel may be required.
We are looking to add energetic and entrepreneurial superstars to our ranks who can help accelerate our growth and maintain the first-class relationships we have with our clients. By joining our team you have the unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company where management level expertise may be required very quickly. If you have ever pictured yourself running multiple teams of sales agents, now is your time to step up and take on the challenge.
Daily habits include:
· Cold calling, connecting, performing discovery processes and closing new deals to achieve quarterly sales objectives
· Participating in customer meetings
· Connecting and retaining clients, ensuring long-term client satisfaction
· Studying market developments to identify new segments. Building customized presentationsand supporting materials to generate leads and optimize conversions
What You Bring To The Table:
· Prefer 2 years of B2B sales experience in utilities or construction
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Be resourceful, always take initiative, and step up your game whenever your team needs you
· Salesforce.com / CRM experience is a major plus
Apply today to join our team!